A Free Live Webinar Just For YouSomething tells us you are just … well … smarter than most people looking to test Web applications for functionality, load, performance, and scalability.
The problems you need to solve are testing applications and business processes that use Rich Internet Application (RIA, using Ajax, Flex, Flash, Oracle Forms, Applets,) SOA, BPM, and SOAP and REST Web Service interfaces.
You are not interested in lame "instant testing" schemes. Your application does not have a magical silver testing bullet that involves no work, no time, and no sense.
In other words, you don’t have to be Einstein to “get” this stuff. You just need a good set of test tools, a good methodology, and a good coach. Come to the Open Source Test Workshop and get all of them.
What We Have For You
- A free Workshop hosted by Frank Cohen, CEO and Founder at PushToTest, presented in a live interactive Webinar format, including answers to your questions
- A systematic, simple way to understand and manage agile effective tests of your application
- Open Source Test software to build tests and deploy to desktop, grid, and cloud environments
- At a minimum you will see Selenium, Sahi, TestMaker, soapUI, HtmlUnit, JUnit, Flex, Oracle Forms testing demonstrated
- A clear tutorial approach to the PushToTest methodology of building and repurposing tests to understand the correct functioning, performance, and scalability of your application
- An organized reference guide to the "best of the best" tips, techniques, patterns and antipatterns from PushToTest over the years, and how it all fits together
- The Why, What, and How of Open-Source Test Tools vs. Proprietary Tools
- The Solution: The PushToTest Methodology, Open Source Tools (OST,) Support and Enthusiasm
- How To Surface Performance Bottlenecks and Functional Issues In Your Applications.
- Demonstrations of Open Source Test Tools and How They Hang
- How To Accomplish Root Cause Analysis and Mitigation With All Of
- Why The Problems and Costs Add Up: Cost of tools, QA labs, IT professionals, the lack of standards impact on your budget, the new ways we are building software
- Your Questions and Answers
Who Should Attend
This Open Source Test Workshop is for business managers: CIOs, CTOs, VP
Development, Director of Testing, Software Architect, General Manager,
Product Manager, and VP Operations. This Workshop presents the business
reasons to use Open Source Testing, demonstrations of the most popular
tools, and a method to bring these tools into your organization.
Click here to learn about the Open Source Test Workshop for technical team members: Tester, Software Engineer, Developer, IT Ops Manager, and Test Architect. Go into great technical depth with dozens of test tools.
Apply What You Will LearnThe Open Source Test Workshop is where agile functional and load testing, root cause analysis, and application performanace management (ALM, APM) come together!
Medium and large organizations are challenged to rapidly build, test, and operate always-on services. Our teams are feeling the effort when schedules are short, budgets are tight, standards are few, and much of this is new! Find out why Deloitte, PepsiCo, BestBuy, and Measured Progress succeed with open source test technology and methodology as a more affordable and flexible option to the proprietary test vendors.
This Open Source Test Workshop is for senior IT and business executives needing visibility and management tools and methodology into all the demand for IT. The Workshop will answer your issues:
- How to mitigate the expense of running a QA lab.
- How to adopt Agile Performance Testing methodology.
- Learn our expert insight on the latest initiatives, including Cloud Computing, Application Monitoring, Application Development Using Ajax, and Continuous Integration.
- How to reduce the risk of service interruptions.
- Avoid Unplanned Downtime, reduce downtime costs, and increase your developer and tester productivity.
- How to orchestrate your team's resources into a test that delivers actionable knowledge.
- How to get your developers, testers, and IT managers to work together towards service reliability.
- How to use a single approach to quality in Web applications, Rich Internet Applications (RIA, using Ajax, Flash, Flex,) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) and Business Process Management (BPM.)
- Make smart decisions that put your team in a position to rapidly respond to service interruptions and functional and performance issues.
- How to add integrated project, demand and portfolio management to managing your organization's projects across their lifecycles.
Join Frank Cohen and to see how these tools were made to work together. Bring your best questions for an immediate answer!
Comments From Past Workshop Attendees:"The Workshop helped our senior staff understand the benefits of Open Source Testing in the new world of software application development. Well done!"
"The Workshop was really a great learning experience for me. Now, I am quite comfortable with open source testing tools. That being said, I know that there definitely is a plus to have support from PushToTest."
"When I arrived at the Workshop and received your extensive materials I wondered: Is this really free?! You delivered an incredible value!"
"A big thank you to you and your engineers. I've been working on a load test for a while, the Workshop accelerated my test development!"
Every attendee will receive fully working copies of the open source test tools, including Selenium, Sahi, soapUI, TestMaker, and many other tools in this free live Webinar.