TestMaker 6 Surfaces Performance Bottlenecks and Functional Issues
Build and Test Ajax, Web, SOA, BPM Applications in a Grid Or Cloud Today
Imagine one open source test tool that repurposes a single test script to be a functional test (smoke tests, regression tests,) load and performance test (scalability tests, stress tests,) and production monitors. That test script is a Selenium test, Sahi test, soapUI test suite, and unit test written in Java, Ruby, Python, and PHP. This is TestMaker 6.
CIOs, CTOs and Business Managers engage PushToTest because we puts the power of Open Source to work for your business. How?
- PushToTest provides a commercial license to the PushToTest
TestMaker environment that is a fraction what what you will pay for
HP/Mercury Interactive products. PushToTest, established in 2001,
provides professional support, service, training, and global services
to make you successful with TestMaker solutions.
- Leveraging the power of our open-source community means you
have 350,000 software engineers at work keeping TestMaker bug-free and
relevant to your needs. PushToTest TestMaker provides more protocol
handlers, more record/playback options, more support for SOA, Web
service, Ajax, and Web 2.0 applications, and faster response from the
engineers that actually code TestMaker than any other test automation
- Tired of paying expensive and inflexible test automation subscription fees based on per concurrent users per day? PushToTest has many pricing options available to meet your budget. Request a proposal here
"Much easier to get started"
PushToTest TestMaker at your production network and immediatly get
- Unique Data Production Technology - Many IT organizations
cannot predict or identify the percentage mix of business
flows in operation at any given time. PushToTest solutions
identifies valid customer
data and valid service responses for each user. PushToTest TestMaker
then provides data recorded during the packet sniffs to running test
agents using Data Production Library (DPL) technology.
- PushToTest Global Services - Use our expert test
professionals to create and operate your test.
- PushToTest technology is immediately familiar to your
engineers and testers. PushToTest TestMaker turns their existing unit
tests into functional tests in a test automation platform that runs on
their development machine.