The CIO, CTOs Fastest Way To Web Application Testing and Performance Management
The biggest problem in running an Internet application today is what you don't know. You probably do not know how much extra CPU time is being used by Web services, Service Oriented Architecture, and Rich Internet Applications (RIA, using Ajax, Flex, Flash, and Web 2.0.) You probably don't know which customers are stumbling on broken functions. You probably don't know the impact of the next application server and database patch on your SLAs. Wouldn't it be great if an inexpensive solution surfaced all of these issues and cost a fraction of your current test automation budget?
PushToTest test automation solutions help you optimize the business outcome of your IT efforts with a highly targeted test automation platform that maps to your initiatives:
- Move From Manual To Automation Testing
- Business service management and IT service management
- Software performance issue detection and optimization
- Automatice Application Performance Management
- Service-driven operations
- Demand and Portfolio management
- SOA Initiatives
- Rich Internet Application Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Performance Validation
Here are a few things we hear from PushToTest customers everyday.
"10% of what we paid for HP/Mercury Interactive products. And yet PushToTest does more."PushToTest puts the power of open-source to work for your business. How?
- PushToTest provides a commercial license to the PushToTest
TestMaker environment that is a fraction what what you will pay for
HP/Mercury Interactive products. PushToTest, established in 2001,
provides professional support, service, training, and global services
to make you successful with TestMaker solutions.
- Leveraging the power of our open-source community means you
have 350,000 software engineers at work keeping TestMaker bug-free and
relevant to your needs. PushToTest TestMaker provides more protocol
handlers, more record/playback options, more support for SOA, Web
service, Ajax, and Web 2.0 applications, and faster response from the
engineers that actually code TestMaker than any other test automation
- Tired of paying expensive and inflexible test automation subscription fees based on per concurrent users per day? PushToTest has many pricing options available to meet your budget. Request a proposal here
easier to get started"
PushToTest TestMaker at your production network and immediatly get
- Unique Data Production Technology - Many IT organizations
cannot predict or identify the percentage mix of business
flows in operation at any given time. PushToTest solutions
take production network packet sniffs and correlate the
packets to application server and database calls. The solution
identifies the service interfaces required to identify valid customer
data and valid service responses for each user. PushToTest TestMaker
then provides data recorded during the packet sniffs to running test
agents using Data Production Library (DPL) technology. For instance, a
test agent stands-up a user session with login information
and then uses a protocol handler and data supplied by the DPL to send
requests to the targeted backend systems.
- PushToTest Global Services - Use our expert test
professionals to create and operate your test. Typical engagements take
4 to 6 weeks and cost $14,000 to $90,000 based on the project,
schedule, and your exacting needs.
- PushToTest technology is immediately familiar to your
engineers and testers. PushToTest TestMaker turns their existing unit
tests into functional tests in a test automation platform that runs on
their development machine. PushToTest TestMaker includes Wizards and
Recorders to automatically build tests and supports a variety of
languages, including Java, Jython, Groovy, PHP, Ruby, and many others.
Plus PushToTest supports SOA, Web Service, AJAX, and REST
services using HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, XML-RPC, and email protocols.
"We Grew Revenue Using PushToTest"Your team will sell more products, make more customers happy and satisfied, and get to market quicker when your information systems operate a peak performance reliably. PushToTest grows your revenue by identifying user behaviors on your systems and optimizing those systems for top user experiences. PushToTest applies its unique correlation technology to observe and test your production environment and correlate the test to the impact of users on your backend systems. Correlations deliver knowledge to you to improve customer experiences and grow your revenue.
"Our IT Risks Went Down As We Built Our Tests Once and Reused Them"Many IT organizations suffer from problems where software developers, architects, testers, and IT managers are not working together. PushToTest TestMaker brings the organization together with a test automation framework and environment that is useful to each role. Software developers use PushToTest to turn their unit tests into functional tests in a test automation platform that runs on their development machine. The PushToTest runtime environment automatically turns these same functional tests into load tests, scalability and performance tests, regression tests, and service monitors for QA technicians, IT operations managers, and CIOs. PushToTest runtime load tests and service monitors integrate into Service Registry/Repository products and database and application performance optimization and root-cause analysis tools.
Learn What Our Customers Are Saying About PushToTestPushToTest, established in 2001, is the open-source test automation company that Detusche Bank, Deloitte, Wells Fargo, Measured Progress and PepsiCo turn to for immediate solutions to their test automation needs. PushToTest provides solutions and services in manufacturing, hotel and casino operations, education, financial services, banking, insurance, service industries, and government and defense industries. Our customers regularly describe PushToTest in the following ways.
- "Trustworty, experienced, knowledgeable, cutting-edge."
- "PushToTest helped us deliver business value to the most intense IT operations in the world: the largest hotels in Las Vegas!"
- "Always ahead of the technology curve. Their advice, products, and services saved us millions."
- "Our adoption of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) would have gone completely off the rails if we had not relied on PushToTest."
Download White Papers and Comparisons
- Compare TestMaker Community to TestMaker Enterprise White Paper
- The Composition Approach for Large-Scale SOA White Paper
- PushToTest Global Services White Paper
- The Open Source Test Workshop for CIOs, CTOs, Senior Managers
- Case Study: Education Services Provider Generates 1200% ROI Adopting Open Source Test Tools
- Compare HP QTP To Selenium/TestMaker
PushToTest Is Ready For You Today
It doesn't matter what budget quarter you are in when your systems need optimization, your integration needs bug fixes, and your team wants to run wild. Pick up the phone and call PushToTest today at (408) 871-0122 or use our Quick Request Form to receive detailed information about PushToTest open-source test automation solutions.