You Do Not Have To Be A Genius To Master Highly Scalable SOA Component ArchitectureSomething tells us you are just … well … smarter than most people looking to choose the most scalable and most productive platform to build SOA, BPM, and Web applications.
The problems you need to solve are testing and evaluating applications and business processes that use Rich Internet Application (RIA, using Ajax, Flex, Flash,) JMS, and SOAP and REST Web Service interfaces.
You are not interested in lame "instant service development" schemes. Your application does not have a magical silver bullet that involves no work, no time, and no sense.
And it has to scale big... REALLY BIG.
Introducing The Free SOA Knowledge Kit for Smart PeopleHere is what we have for you:
- Ideal lessons and patterns for building highly scalable SOA, BPM,
- A comparison of developer productivity and performance on TIBCO, Oracle, IBM platforms
- SOA Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) financial model
- A systematic, simple way to understand and implement effective tests of your application
- Free Opeen Source Software source code and performance test software
- White papers and executive slide deck explaining the methodology
you can implement in your organization's environment
Need more information? Carry on:PushToTest implemented a multi-step business workflow on Oracle, IBM, and TIBCO platforms to surface developer productivity and application performance differences. The results are ideal lessons and patterns for enterprise architects, development managers, and business managers.
If you are planning to implement an SOA application on these platforms, then the SOA Kit is for you:
- IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix SOA Product Suite 3.13
- Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1 (126.96.36.199.0)
PushToTest delivers this free open-source SOA Knowledge Kit to help you:
- Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) To Build SOA Successfully
- Delivers Immediately Useful Technical Knowledge of the Strengths and Pitfalls of Building SOA on IBM, Oracle, BEA, and TIBCO Platforms
- Performance Tests To Understand Your SOA Scalability and Performance
PushToTest distributes the SOA Knowledge Kit under a free open-source license. The Kit delivers:
- Developer's Journal of lessons learned and metrics to compare costs, as well as load and performance results
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Financial Model
- Executive Summary White Paper
- Service Virtualization White Paper
- Executive Slide Presentation
- Source Code For Implementations on Oracle, TIBCO, IBM Platforms
- Load And Performance Test Scenarios
The Kit also delivers the results of the study and the free open-sourced code and materials to run the tests so you can apply this knowledge and evaluate the results in your own environment.
This is the SOA Knowledge Kit used at:
Register Now to download the SOA Knowledge Kit