PushToTest expertise saves your organization time and money.
Often times your organization may lack the experience of building and operating functional tests and load tests. Or, you may need to stage a test in the next few weeks and not have the resources in place to accomplish the test development, test operation, and results analysis. PushToTest expertise saves your organization time and money. PushToTest offers three options.
The Proof Of Concept (POC) Option
Put PushToTest expertise to work for your organization during your evaluation of TestMaker Enterprise. The POC options ensures TestMaker works in your application/system. PushToTest applies its expert consultants to build an acceptance test that results in your organization purchasing TestMaker and perhaps additional PushToTest services. To get started PushToTest issues a price proposal and assigns engineering staff to accomplish the POC. The proposal indicates that the success of the POC confirms your organization's intent to purchase TestMaker.
Architectural Review and Assessment
Do you need to understand how to get there from your current state? Test Architectural Review and Assessment Engagement with a Senior Test Architect for 3 business days (24 consulting hours). The engagement will include the following agenda:
- Introductions, roles, and responsibilities
- Walk through of your application(s)
- Testing requirements definition - use cases, workflow, parameters
- Results analysis and publication - How to disseminate actionable knowledge
- Operational test data requirements
- Test operation infrastructure requirements
- Test Authoring, Test Orchestration and Test Management overview
- Identify process and next steps
The QuickStart Engagement
The QuickStart Option is ideal for times when your organization may lack the experience of building and operating functional tests and load tests. Or, you may need to stage a test in the next few weeks and not have the resources in place to accomplish the test development, test operation, and results analysis.
The QuickStart Option uses the expertise of our Global Services team for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Install and configure the test environment on your systems
- Build test case templates to run in your environment
- Run the tests and analyze the root cause of performance bottlenecks
- Provide actionable knowledge and mitigation strategies
- Show your team on how to use the test to build their own tests.
The options are unique in that PushToTest builds your test and ends with you having test results in-hand. Unlike other service providers, we leave the test behind with your team trained on how to build their own tests.
These options are the fastest way for your organization to get started with testing.