You Do Not Have To Be A Genius To
Master Open Source Testing
Something tells us you are just … well … smarter than most people looking to test Web applications for functionality, load, performance, and scalability.
The problems you need to solve are testing applications and business processes that use Rich Internet Application (RIA, using Ajax, Flex, Flash) and SOAP and REST Web Service interfaces.
You are not interested in lame "instant testing" schemes. Your application does not have a magical silver testing bullet that involves no work, no time, and no sense.
Introducing Open Source Testing for Smart People
Here is what we have for you:
- A systematic, simple way to understand and implement effective tests of your application
- Test software to build tests and deploy to desktop, grid, and cloud environments
- A clear tutorial approach to the PushToTest methodology of building and repurposing tests to understand the correct functioning, performance, and scalability of your application
- An organized reference guide to the "best of the best" tips, techniques, patterns and antipatterns from PushToTest over the years, and how it all fits together
- Invitations to participate in weekly free live Webinars to learn how the test experts effectively use Open Source Testing to build scalable applications
In other words, you don’t have to be Einstein to “get” this stuff. But you would have to be an idiot to believe some of the stuff peddled by traditional proprietary test tool vendors.
|For organizations running large scale business-critical Web and Rich Internet Applications (RIA, using Ajax, Flash, Flex) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) and Business Process Management (BPM) and need world-class tools, methodology, training, services and support.
TestMaker Enterprise includes the following: