Technical Deep-Drive Into Agile Performance Testing
You may be just like the developers, testers, and IT Ops people at
PepsiCo, Deloitte, and Best Buy.
They are smarter than most people looking to test Web
applications for functionality, load, performance, and scalability.
They adopted Agile Open Source Test methodology and tools.
As they moved to Agile they needed a different set of tools and methodologies to be successful. There is no way to achieve Agile SDLC with those old proprietary test tools because Agile requires developers and testers to work closely. Open Source Testing repurposes functional tests to be load and performance tests.
You need a good Open Source Test methodology, tools, and a good coach. In other words, you don't need to be Nikola Tesla to understand how it all hangs together!
What We Have For You
- A free live Workshop hosted by Frank Cohen, CEO and Founder at PushToTest, presented in a live interactive Webinar format, including answers to your questions
- This is a deep-technical Workshop for QA testers, software developers, and network and server managers to answer your issues
- A way to calibrate performance tests to scale the test to the test running environment
- Open Source Test software to build tests and deploy to desktop, grid, and cloud environments
- At a minimum you will see Selenium, Sahi, TestMaker, soapUI, HtmlUnit, JUnit, Flex, Oracle Forms testing demonstrated
- A rapid way to identify the scalability index of your applications
- Training to identify dashboards of results analysis
- A clear methodology for building data-driven tests and methodology to assess the results
- An opportunity to ask your questions and learn answers from Frank and your fellow participants in the Workshop
- Agile performance testing methodology and techniques
- Repurposing functional tests to be load and performance tests
- Demonstrations of Selenium, soapUI, TestMaker, TestMaker Object Designer, and many other tools
- Code-less data enablement of tests
- Case Studies: PepsiCo and Best Buy
- Questions and Answers
Who Should Attend
This Agile Performance Test Workshop is for technical
Tester, Software Engineer, Developer, IT Ops Manager, and Test
Architect. Go into great technical depth with dozens of test tools.
Click here to learn about the Agile Open Source Performance Workshop for business managers: CIOs, CTOs, VP Development, Director of Testing, Software Architect, General Manager, Product Manager, and VP Operations.
Explain, Train, and Prepare Your
Organization For Agile Performance Testing
Agile got developers and testers talking to one another. Agile
performance testing gets business managers and technical team members
Join Frank Cohen and to see how these tools were made to work together. Bring your best questions for an immediate answer!
Comments From Past Workshop Attendees:"The Workshop helped our senior staff understand the benefits of Open Source Testing in the new world of software application development. Well done!"
"The Workshop was really a great learning experience for me. Now, I am quite comfortable with open source testing tools. That being said, I know that there definitely is a plus to have support from PushToTest."
"When I arrived at the Workshop and received your extensive materials I wondered: Is this really free?! You delivered an incredible value!"
"A big thank you to you and your engineers. I've been working on a load test for a while, the Workshop accelerated my test development!"