A Free Live Webinar For Smart Business Managers
Your organization may be just like PepsiCo, Deloitte, and Best Buy. They are smarter than most organizations looking to test Web applications for functionality, load, performance, and scalability. They adopted Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and testing methodology.
As they moved to Agile they needed a different set of tools and methodologies to be successful. There is no way to achieve Agile SDLC with those old proprietary tools because Agile requires developers and testers to work closely. Open Source Testing repurposes functional tests to be load and performance tests.
Your organization needs a good Open Source Test methodology, tools, and a good coach. In other words, you don't need to be Marie Curie to understand how it all hangs together!
What We Have For You
- A free live Workshop hosted by Frank Cohen, CEO and Founder at PushToTest, presented in a live interactive Webinar format, including answers to your questions
- A systematic, simple way to understand and manage Agile effective tests of your application
- Open Source Test software to build tests and deploy to desktop, grid, and cloud environments
- At a minimum you will see Selenium, Sahi, TestMaker, soapUI, HtmlUnit, JUnit, Flex, Oracle Forms testing demonstrated
- Training to identify dashboards of results analysis
- A clear methodology for building data-driven tests and methodology to assess the results
- A clear tutorial approach to the PushToTest agile methodology of building and repurposing tests to understand the correct functioning, performance, and scalability of your application
- An opportunity to ask your questions and learn answers from Frank and your fellow participants in the Workshop
- Introduction to Agile Software Development Lifecycle Methodology (SDLC)
- How To Add Agile Performance Testing To Your Organization
- Training, Costs, and Problem Areas In Adopting Agile Performance Testing
- Business Risk Analysis Inputs
- Case Studies: PepsiCo and Best Buy
- How To Use Open Source Agile Performance Testing In Your Organization
- Questions and Answers
Who Should Attend
This Agile Performance Test Workshop is for business managers: CIOs, CTOs, VP Development, Director of Testing, Software Architect, General Manager, Product Manager, and VP Operations. This Workshop presents the business reasons to use Open Source Performance Testing, demonstrations of the most popular tools, and a method to bring these tools into your organization.
Click here to learn about the Agile Open Source Performance Workshop for technical team members: Tester, Software Engineer, Developer, IT Ops Manager, and Test Architect. Go into great technical depth with dozens of test tools.
Explain, Train, and Prepare Your Organization For Agile Performance Testing
Your organization's business managers need inputs to risk analysis. For example, PepsiCo uses the results of Agile load and performance tests to assess the risks of running national advertising campaigns on IT system operations. The business manager asks "Are we ready?" and test results identify the business risk of service outages and broken functions. PushToTest trains business managers how to identify dashboards of results analysis, the operational test data inputs to the test, and how to assess their confidence in the results.
Agile got developers and testers talking to one another. Agile performance testing gets business managers and technical team members communicating.
Join Frank Cohen and to see how these tools were made to work together. Bring your best questions for an immediate answer!
Comments From Past Workshop Attendees:
"The Workshop helped our senior staff understand the benefits of Open Source Testing in the new world of software application development. Well done!"
"The Workshop was really a great learning experience for me. Now, I am quite comfortable with open source testing tools. That being said, I know that there definitely is a plus to have support from PushToTest."
"When I arrived at the Workshop and received your extensive materials I wondered: Is this really free?! You delivered an incredible value!"
"A big thank you to you and your engineers. I've been working on a load test for a while, the Workshop accelerated my test development!"